Welcome to Arch City Rowing Club!
ACRC is a juniors rowing club made up of 13-18 year old boys and girls. We welcome rowers from all around Central Ohio and from multiple school districts. No rowing experience is needed. We invite you to learn more about us and the sport of rowing.
What Can Rowing Do For You?
• How about a ROCK-SOLID PHYSIQUE and EXTREME FITNESS
• The opportunity to COMPETE as an ELITE ATHLETE
• LOYAL TEAMMATES who stand by you and work with you
• A social network outside of school and LIFE-LONG FRIENDS
• COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS and a COLLEGIATE SPORT
Interested in Rowing?
Not only is rowing great fun, but it requires no prior experience!
If your child is interested in rowing, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Summer Rowing/Learn to row
June 13 - August 12, 6:45am-9am
8/14/16 - Fall Meeting, parents & rowers
8/17/16 - first day of school for most districts
8/18/16 - fall season begins, hands on boats @ 4:45pm